Next: View Management Commands
Up: Appendix: Reference for Individual
Previous: Theory Desktop Commands
- ``getenv env'' allows one to get the environment
(equation under construction in the current theory) called ``env''.
The current environment is saved unless it is called ``env'' itself.
- ``saveenv env'' allows one to save the current
equation as ``env''.
- Saves the current environment using the ``current
theory'' environment variable as name; if the current theory is
null, calls it ``backup''.
- ``dropenv env'' erases environment called ``env''.
- Erases all environments on the desktop.
- Loads save environments in the theory onto the
desktop; one must hit return for each theory. One can use this in
combination with clearenvs to unclutter theory files.
- Allows one to scan the environments on the desktop (in
the current theory). Type ``h'' after typing any ``scan'' command
to see the local commands to move from item to item or to quit.
Fri Sep 5 16:28:58 MDT 1997