Editors: Liljana Babinkostova and Marion Scheepers
Welcome to the Selection Principles in Mathematics home page. Here you will find:
- Research papers related to Selection Principles in Mathematics, including both classical literature and recent publications
- Other literature related to Selection Principles in Mathematics such as abstracts, dissertations, and bulletins
- Researchers who contributed to this area
- Meetings related to Selection Principles in Mathematics, including seminar meetings and conferences.
- Open problem book for this area
We are proud to announce the papers in which the selection principles are introduced —
- Combinatorics of open covers I: Ramsey theory, Marion Scheepers (1996 Volume 69, pages 31-62) doi:10.1016/0166-8641(95)00067-4
- The combinatorics of open covers II, Winfried Just, Arnold W. Miller, Marion Scheepers, and Paul J.Szeptycki, (1996 Volume 73,pages 241-266) doi:10.1016/S0166-8641(96)00075-2
— are listed among the ten most highly cited articles to appear in Topology and its Applications.