March 28-30, 2008 (Friday – Sunday)
Funded by NSF grant DMS 0503444
Abstract services are generously provided by Atlas Conferences Inc.
- Tetsuya Ishiu (Miami University, Ohio)
- Bart Kastermans (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- Menachem Kojman (Ben Gurion University, Israel)
- Elzbieta Pol (University of Warsaw, Poland)
Participants (that we know of):
- Liljana Babinkostova (Boise State University)
- Tomek Bartoszynski (National Science Foundation)
- Natasha Dobrinen (University of Denver)
- Stefan Geschke (Boise State University)
- Randall Holmes (Boise State University)
- Billy Hudson (Boise State University)
- Judy Roitman (University of Kansas)
- Andrzej Roslanowski (University of Omaha)
- Marion Scheepers (Boise State University)
To contact the organizers, email them at email@example.com.If you wish to participate or if you are not on the mailing list for the conference and wish to be, please contact the organizers.
Boise [Check back later for more specific information]
Abstracts:Abstract submission is being handled by Atlas Conferences Inc.
- Submit an Abstract
- View submitted abstract
The deadline for submitting an abstract is March 20, 2008
Check back later for more information
The Hampton Inn & Suites Boise/Downtown (1-800-426-7866) is keeping a number of rooms for participants of BEST 17 at a special daily rate (for dates March 27 – March 30). Check-in time is after 3:00 pm, and check-out time before 12:00 noon. Complimentary amenities include: hot breakfast, wireless high-speed internet, and airport shuttle service between Boise Airport and the hotel. Please make reservations by March 6, 2008. Reservations received after March 6 will be provided on a space available basis, at prevailing rates. Individual call-in reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card. Cancellations must occur by 6:00 pm, March 27, 2008.
Check back later for more information.
Current BOISE Weather