Gilbert and Sullivan Societies
- Sir Arthur Sullivan Society
- Includes membership information, a catalogue of their publications, a description of their library, information on membership benefits, and a list of officers.
- The W. S. Gilbert Society
- The W.S. Gilbert Society is dedicated to furthering the knowledge, study, appreciation and enjoyment of W.S. Gilbert's life and works.
- The Gilbert and Sullivan Society
- An appreciation society for all those who are interested in the lives and works of Gilbert & Sullivan. Membership benefits include regular events held in London, research facilities, a specialised Society Library housed in the Barbican, and Gilbert & Sullivan News published 3 times a year.
- Gilbert and Sullivan Society, Manchester Branch
- The Society aims to stimulate interest and develop knowledge of the Savoy
Operas and their authors. The Manchester Branch is the senior branch of the parent Society in London and is affiliated to some two dozen branches throughout the world.
- The Gilbert and Sullivan Society of New York
- The Gilbert & Sullivan Society of New York was founded to serve as a forum for people who enjoy the enduring operas of W. S. Gilbert & Arthur Sullivan. Now in its second half-century, the New York Society offers its members the best in G&S entertainment, news and social activities.
- New England Gilbert and Sullivan Society (NEGASS)
- Includes information on membership and benefits, copies of the Society's newsletter Trumpet Bray, and a calendar of G&S events in the New England area.
29 July 2014
Copyright © 2007-14 The Gilbert and Sullivan Archive All Rights Reserved